Terms & Conditions
Just so you know, Lilli Pilli Sublime has some booking conditions. Here's the fine print.
- We require a completed and signed booking form for all bookings.
- A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required at the time of booking to secure it. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these "Terms and Conditions".
- Balance of payment is due one calendar month before occupancy, with exception of Peak/High season where balance is due six weeks prior to occupancy.
- Failure to send balance of payment by the due date can result in cancellation of booking and gives the owner the right to attempt to re-let it.
- All cancellations require 30 days notice in writing to email@example.com and will incur a penalty as listed below if accommodation is not re-let for the full term of original booking:Peak/Holiday season: Full tariff for period booked.
All other times: 50% of Tariff for period booked.
Part cancellation of bookings will not be accepted – a change of dates constitutes a cancellation. In the event of the property being re-let an admin fee of 10% (min $50) will apply.
Variation to this may be applied in extenuating circumstances at the owner's discretion.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Lilli Pilli Sublime is rented to you for Holiday Purposes ONLY, for the period on the booking confirmation. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and will result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation (total includes adults and children).This includes guests staying and we reserve the right to SPOT CHECK to confirm number of occupants. If it is found that the number of occupants is over that stated on the booking confirmation, you are in breach of the booking conditions and your occupancy will be immediately terminated. No refund will be given.
- A security bond is required. The bond will be applied to all damage, breakage or loss to the property and/or furniture, furnishings, linen, lock & key replacements. The bond will also be applied to any additional cost of cleaning the premises if they are not left in good, clean order and condition on departure. Credit card number may be requested.
Key Bond: 2 sets of keys can be issued - if either of these are lost you will be charged to replace and as these are specially cut keys - all the keys need to be replaced. If it is found that our keys have been left anywhere outside the house (eg. under door mat) this is a security risk and your bond wil forfeit. This not only protects our property but also protects yours. If anything goes amiss whilst you are in residence - you as the guest are responsible if it is found that access was gained by you not securing these premises
- The bond will be refunded within 14 days in full subject to our conditions being met.
- Check-in is 2.00pm. ID will be required (must be an occupant listed on booking form). Special arrangements need to be made if check-in is not to be 2.00pm
- Check-out is 11.00am. A late checkout may be requested OUTSIDE PEAK PERIODS. In peak periods the premises MUST be vacated before 10.00am to allow cleaners to prepare for the next guests. An additional night will be charged if premises are not vacated by 11.00am.
- Tariffs quoted are correct at time of booking and are subject to change without notice. Prices are confirmed when deposit is paid.
- Bookings are for a minimum 2 nights off-peak and minimum 7 nights during the Xmas/summer peaks and school holidays. 4-night minimum at Easter Break.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Well mannered pets considered on application- please contact us to enquire